Model and detail elements that are obscured by other elements can be displayed using the Show Hidden Lines tool. You can use the Show Hidden Lines tool on all elements that have the Hidden Lines subcategory.
· Click View tab - Graphics panel - Show Hidden drop-down - (Show Hidden Lines).
· Place the cursor on an element that is hiding another element, and click to select it.
· Then select the element that is obscured.
The lines of this element display in a hidden line style through the overlapping element. To change the hidden line style of the element, use the Object Styles tool. The Hidden lines are a subcategory of the element category.
The Remove Hidden Lines tool is the inverse of the Show Hidden Lines tool.
· To reverse the effects of this tool, click View tab - Graphics panel - Show Hidden drop-down - (Remove Hidden Lines).
· Select the element that will hide the other element.
· Select the other element to be hidden.